Monday, April 30, 2012

It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song.

I've been feeling very anxious lately - you know.. the uneasy feeling that you get when there's an important test coming and you know that you haven't studied enough, or that constant feeling that something bad is going to happen. Anyways to shake this madness and reset that little brain of my mine I took some time off on Thursday and just went for a long walk accompanied only by my trusty camera and Bed Gibbard's amazing voice. I even left my phone at home, not because anyone would try to reach me.. ever, but just so that I wouldn't check the time in every two minutes and think how much work I could have done. Anyways.. as I was walking I tried to figure out what it is that's been bothering me lately, needless to say - I still have no clue. So I guess I just need to rewind and find my Zen. But for the time being that walk with myself was enough. Besides I cant remember the last time I just went out and took just some photos - not fashion or school related - just nice little moments that I find are worth capturing. So I hope this post isn't too boring and you like the photographs.. oh and be sure to tell me what you think. :)

Viimasel ajal on kuidagi väga rahutu olemine - teate küll.. selline tunne, mis oli põhikoolis enne kontrolltööd, kui teadsid, et sa pole õppinud või see vastik "kohe-kohe juhtub midagi halba". Igastahes võtsin, siis neljapäeval aja maha ja käisin üle pika aja niisama sihitult uitamas. Saatjaks oli Ben Gibbardi imeline hääl ja semu kaamera, isegi telefoni jätsin koju.. üldse mitte sellepärast, et ma nüüd hämmastavalt populaarne oleks ja keegi mind pidevalt kätte üritaks saada, aga sellepärast, et mul ei tekiks tahtmist iga kahe minuti tagant kella vaadata ja mõelda, kui palju tööd ma selle aja jooksul oleks võinud ära teha. Igastahes nii ma siis käisin ja vaatasin ja mõtlesin.. ja ega ma suurt midagi välja ei mõelnudki. Tahaks lihtsalt teada kuhu ma oma zeni olen ära kaotanud.Ja kuna ma üldiselt suuremat sorti piinatud geenius ei ole ja olen alati suutnud endaga hästi läbi saada, siis see, et mind juba pikemat aega selline rahutus kiusab, näitab ainult seda, et kuskil on midagi nihusti ja alateadvus üritab nagu jonniv laps sellest märku anda. Niisiis tuleb katse-eksitus meetodiga hakata vaikselt testima. Praeguseks aga piisas sellest, et sain lihtsalt niisama pildistamas käia ja seda üldse mitte moe või kooliga seoses.. vaid lihtsalt niisama.. enda rõõmuks. Igastahes siin ongi nüüd mõned muhedad hetked, mis olid jäädvustamist väärt - ma väga loodan, et meeldivad. Olge tublid mu hiirekesed! :)

(I used CanonEOS 600d and 50mm lens for the photographs)
Regina Spektor - Eet

66 comments:

  1. i love your pictures.. :)

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fall in love with your eye at the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photography is so beautiful and crisp. Could look at it all day.

    in-ternal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! And I like floral headband <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful photographies ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually need to do that more often, take random photos. Great job you did! I always enjoy your posts =)

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful photo!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are always amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this photos *.*
    love your blog

    http://sstylefashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to find the time to do this. everything just gets too busy sometimes!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are gorgeous! You live in such a pretty place. I love what you focus on in your photos. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think these photos are still lovely and captivating! I love this.
    Hope you find your zen soon. I know the stress that comes from being anxious.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  13. nature's beauty at her finest! i hope your anxiousness subsides.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful post with inspiring pictures :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always absolutely love your photos. They have such an enchanted feeling to them. I hope you find that Zen and don't worry about the small things! You're an amazingly talented and creative person!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You take the most beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful photos, gorgeous details and views on them.
    Sometimes it's very important to just take time for yourself, be on your own... :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. No, it sure wasn´t a boring post! All of the photos are magical, as always.

    http://henkarillinenhattaraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely photos :) I love your key necklace!

    http://xpockiex.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mul tekib tihti selline tunne, kui mul on liiga palju kohustusi kaelas (lähenevad tähtajad koolis, palju tööd). Kui see on aga ilma otsese põhjuseta olnud, olen mingi huvitava plaani ette võtnud, sest enamasti on see rutiinist tulev tüdimus olnud.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing! I must go out and take some photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. vao, sul on ''läbi väikse klaasitüki roheline näib maailm'' pilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the flower hair thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful!!!! :-)

    mujfialovysvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely pics and landscape!

    dressnread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning pics!

    http://www.maddenim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely post! Not boring at all, real & pure.

    ReplyDelete
  28. great photos as always! :)
    As I watched them I felt relaxed immediately (:
    These are so lovely, especialy the ones with yoy holding photographs of sky (:
    Good luck with studing:) (mine puffs me out!)


    Hugs,
    AnnG

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so gorgeous <3 As always you take amazing shots! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I felt so good reading that post. I've been feeling the same recently.. and yes its so nice to just drop everything and just listen to your own inner voice. Freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  31. as always: LOOOOVE THEM ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. awesome pictures. i love the first one♥

    xx Gina

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your pictures are always so cute! I love the one with the piece of the broken bottle)

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wowww amazing! I enjoy everything you post :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your pictures makes me feel so easy inside <3 they are all wonderfull

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very nice pictures xxx http://www.goldielondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing post, as always! <3

    xoxo
    http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. amazing photos!
    the colors are brilliant.

    not to mention the amazing song you quoted :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi!

    I'm loving your blog, pics and everything ♥!
    Do you have an instagram account? <:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, but no, I don't have and instagram account :)

      Delete
  40. perfect :D

    http://www.styloweone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. läbi väikse klaasit8ki roheline näib maailm...

    ReplyDelete
  42. you live in a beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are so beautiful, I love the piece of glass, theres something very peaceful about it.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  44. oh wow, these shots are amazing !
    great blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hei! Mis fonti sa postitustes kasutad ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. http://www.photoblog.pl/orsensi/122569418 <- it's fake :O

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    Anna @ sewa elf

    ReplyDelete
  48. Beautiful photos as always! Simple, everyday moments are often the most impactful. Wish I knew how to photograph as you do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  49. amazing images! you always get me inspired =) [the puddles is the grass with trees were my fav pictures!]

    ReplyDelete
  50. Great post and lovley Pictures <3

    To you all plaese check out my blog! I've just started blogging and I want to share my ideas with all of you. Keep checking it out for new post or just follow :)
    http://forinfinite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  51. i love your ring. where did you get it if you don't mind telling me. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  52. oooohhh! i envy you! i've always had this feeling of getting away for a day if i have a lot of worries going on in my head. just go out of the house, go to random places and stuff, but the problem is, i just don't know where or even where to start!
    btw, this post is so inspirational! i loveee! <3



    -adele
    livelikeadreamer.blogspot.com
    livelikeadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Micro.blog
    Visit Site

    ReplyDelete